Sunday, July 24, 2011

Celebrating weight loss, a promotion, and a birthday!

If something brings tears to my eyes it's a BIG deal so we'll start with that.. I went into the Asylum wanting to get back into the middle of the 120's like far enough in that I am not 129.2 today and 130.4 tomorrow..  I've been doing the Asylum for about 3 weeks and I stepped on the scale for the first time this morning.. I could NOT believe my eyes so I stepped off, took out the battery, replaced the battery, and stepped back on.. WHAT THE HECK?! I ran, grabbed my camera (shut up I know I'm a dork) and stepped back on the scale, and still this is what I saw...........




James found out he was getting a promotion last August but he's kinda been in limbo waiting for a spot to open up and we found out on Friday that a spot is available. We will be packing up and leaving Kentucky very soon. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a KENTUCKY girl so this is a huge step for me. This promotion is huge for our family though so I am on board. Columbus, GA here we come!

Today was also Kaylee's 3rd birthday party. I cannot believe it has been 3 years since we brought home this precious little girl. 






1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congrats on everything! Don't you love those days when you hop on the scale and kind of do a "Scooby Shake"??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete