Sunday, May 6, 2012

Summer Time!

It's been a busy couple of weeks! Last week I went to Atlanta to work with James so we could have a little mommy and daddy time. We went to Ross where I found this dress for 12.00! 

I love Ross and I love maxi dresses.
I've still been doing Insanity and Shaun T has been kicking my booty but with these calorie burns I am NOT complaining!


But I'm convinced he's trying to kill me!

Yes my heart rate was at 191. INSANE!

But I've lost 10 lbs and I'm really excited about that! I am at that weight where I have to fight for every single pound and it drives me crazy.

This was post workout and not very flattering.

We've spent the past couple days at the pool with these cuties.



And coming home with swimming hunger to this deliciousness!


We are very excited for Summer at the Ashley house. The countdown to the last day of school has begun and we couldn't be more ready!






2 comments:

  1. i am in prattville, al! look forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany! My husband works in Prattville a couple days a week. Nice to meet you!

      Delete