Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy 27th to me!

27 is the age I always thought put people officially in their "late 20's," so I'm kinda sad to be 27. I always feel like I'm too young to have a child in school, I'm too young to be close to 30, and most of all I'm wayyyyy too young to be contacted about a 10 year class reunion (WHAT THE HECK?!?) I feel like I just graduated! So for my birthday we went out to Kickers for ladies' night.. It was so nice to get out of yoga pants (or running shorts), actually wear makeup, and lose the fitness instructor ponytail :).


So y'all can now stop feelin' sorry for my husband! I do not always look like the gym rat that I am!

I got some amazing clothes for my birthday, even some dresses so that definitely means I need more nights out to actually wear them! BUT the BEST gift (that I just found out about today) is The Asylum!! I can not wait to get started.. The only thing that could have been a better gift than The Asylum would have been Shaun T himself! Thank you to my friends and family for making this a wonderful birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment