Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summertime

Sorry I've been MIA! Summertime is crazy at the Ashley house. I am still towing the line as far as Turbo Fire and P90x go. I think next Monday I am going to re-start month 2 of Insanity though because I just am not getting the same intensity with Turbo Fire and I'm pretty sure Insanity is the reason I feel so good in a bikini after two kids :). Thanks Shaun T!

My biggest challenge in the summertime though is eating. It's not that I want to eat bad food, I just kinda struggle to eat at all during the day because we're outside and it's hot and I don't get an appetite until we've been inside and cooled off a few hours, so basically at like 10 pm, not good!

I know lots of you only know about my fitness/nutrition career endeavors so I thought I'd share with you what else I do.. A few years ago I was spending enough of hairbows/accessories for Kaylee to feed a small country so I thought one day I'd learn to make hairbows.. I am pretty sure James laughed at me, because let's face it I'm not all that domesticated, ha! When I started my hairbows were just basic but I had a lot of people interested in them (probably because I was charging $5-$6 when boutiques charge $13 for BASIC ones!) and of course over time they've gotten better, bigger, and more elaborate, so needless to say, the fancy (read: expensive) boutiques have nothing on me (and mine are still cheaper!). A few of my favorite bows! :)








And since we're talking about summer time here are a few pair of the flip flops I make as well!






If you're interested in any of that stuff you can add my boutique page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/danielleashleysbowtique!

No comments:

Post a Comment