Monday, May 23, 2011

5 Days!

I cannot belive this precious little boy will be completing his first year of Kindergarten on Friday! It seems like just yesterday that I sobbed uncontrollably for the first month that I had to drop you off at school.


He had the most amazing teachers this year and I'm not sure that any teacher will ever live up to the impression that Mrs. Oliver and Mrs. Mary made on him.

This is a page out of the sweet scrapbook they made!

He has had such a fun year and learned so much! He is 5 and he reads and he sounds out words to spell. He counts by 2's, 5's, and 10's.. It is amazing all of the things he's learned this year! He's won academic awards and gotten all "Os" (outstanding) on his report card (except for in behavior he may have gotten a "needs improvement" in that area). 

He has his "farewell to Kindergarten," play on Wednesday and I'm sure it will be traumatic for me and I'm sure I'll use an entire box of kleenex!


Ethan we are so so proud of you! You are the most adorable, smartest, coolest little boy I know. And just for fun a few more pictures.


First day of Kindergarten.


He LOVES his sissy!


But I think she might LOVE him more!


He loves his daddy!


BUT he's definitely a mama's boy!







No comments:

Post a Comment