Monday, October 10, 2011

Blog makeover

Sorry I've been MIA, I'm a terrible blogger I know this, y'all know this, but hopefully I can get better. I blog in hopes that I can keep myself accountable as well as share some of my wisdom. So many people have told me that they don't struggle with the fitness side of leading a healthy life style but with the nutrition side of it. I can totally relate, I LOVE to workout, but I also love reese cups, french fries, and ranch dressing (not together those are just my 3 weaknesses)! So I'm going to gear my blog more toward a nutrition standpoint on healthy living. There are so many fad diets out there but I take a completely common sense approach to eating healthy: lean proteins, fruits, veggies, water. I'll never understand fad diets like Atkins for insance, how healthy can a diet be when you can eat all the bacon you want but you can't have an apple? 

The recipes, meal ideas, I'm going to share are going to be family friendly because I have to feed these gorgeous little faces.


Y'all know I'm not discounting the importance of exercise and I will still continue to preach blog about it but I want to give y'all alternatives to feeding your family this.


What? You don't feed your family pink goo? If you take them to McDonalds for a 4 piece Happy Meal you do!

Grossed out yet? Go back here to get a recipe to make chicken nuggets at home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment