Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"I'm smilin' because I LOVE it!! "




AND because I'm done! (YES that picture is post Insanity I do not run around with my hair a mess, no makeup, and sweat glistening skin, at least not on weekdays, ha) I thought after month 2 of Insanity I could go back to month 1 and do some of those short workouts and it be easy peasy, WRONG! I push myself harder, I sweat more, my form is better, and I burn less calories! WTH?! Less than 500 calories on Plyo today, whatever I feel AMAZING!

Y'all see those boxes and that lovely black bag on my couch? That my friends is my Shakeology (thank God my husband drank the last of my chocolate and I'm not in a hurry to taste Greenberry) and my Beach Body coach's kit! Sometimes I hesitate to take business opportunities because I'm scared of failure. I can NOT sell anything but I can be sold anything, not a good combo for our bank account, ha. I hope my passion for Beach Body will help me not only sell this product but will help me help others reach their own fitness goals!

Okay off to make dinner. Baked chicken nuggets, YUM! If you've never made them, they're easier than frying, healthier than frying, and taste great.. (and I'm from Kentucky, I LOVE fried chicken!!)

-remove fat from boneless/skinless chicken cut into nuggets
-beat one egg with 1/4 cup of water
-mix panko (japanese bread crumbs) with seasoning (garlic, pepper is what i use)
-roll chicken nuggets in eggs then in panko mix
-30 minutes on 375*

Panko makes a HUGE difference. I've used cornflakes, bread crumbs, and shake and bake but Panko is in a class all by itself it's the only thing that will give our chicken the crunch of being fried..

*What is your favorite comfort food that you've made healthier so you can continue to enjoy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment