Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cheeseburgers :)

You may hear me say, "unhealthy food make me fat," or "unhealthy food makes me lethargic," or even, "unhealthy food makes me sick.," BUT you will never hear me say, "unhealthy food doesn't even taste good to me anymore." I've heard plenty of "health nuts," say that, what?! I believe in the rule of 90%/10% since I'm not on a "diet," I try to not think of it as falling off the wagon but more eating good healthy food 90% of the time and I reminded myself of that last night after I had done Insanity and P90x yesterday morning and had eaten healthy all day.. I had a cheeseburger, not just any cheeseburger but a delicious, greasy, Ferrells cheeseburger and it was AMAZING!! The scale was not kind to me this morning either, it went u a pound! Really?! An entire lb for ONE freaking cheeseburger, it wasn't even a double! Whatever! I kicked butt today to make up for it though so I should be back to normal tomorrow. I have a bachelorette party to go to on Saturday and then the wedding is next weekend. I'm sure at the party I won't eat perfect and I might even drink a little, (I've drank once since my daughter was born and she's almost 3) soooo I might do a Shakeology cleanse Monday-Wednesday to get back on track.. Has anyone done one of these? Is it good to drop 4 or 5 lbs?

No comments:

Post a Comment