Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Bachelorette party and Mother's Day in the same weekend! Recipe for disaster right? I actually didn't do too bad! We went to Red Lobster for dinner last night and I could have done better but I didn't eat a lot and shrimp is pretty healthy anyway (plus I got a MAJOR calorie burn with the HIIT 45 yesterday!!). I also only had one drink!

Today I had Mexican for lunch, such  a treat. I could eat Mexican food every single day and never ever get tired of it. Chips with salsa and guac are my weakness though I could eat that as a meal at least 5 times a week!

 Tomorrow I'll be back on track though and hit the ground running with some Insanity and P90x early in the morning.. Tomorrow is grocery shopping day though and food is always what I struggle with. I can work out everyday for a few hours a day but I LOVE food, ha! I always feel like I make the same thing over and over and over again, I mean you can only "enjoy," baked/grilled chicken so many times in one week, right? Anyone have any amazing recipes to share? Any healthy food blogs that you've gotten good ideas from.. My kids and husband would LOVE a change I'm sure of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment