Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shakeology Cleanse

The Shakeology cleanse starts tomorrow! I think I can handle it, Shakeology does an amazing job of filling me up and keeping me full. I think my biggest challenge will be drinking green tea because I HATE green tea but people  claim to lose 5-10 lbs in three days on this cleanse.. I don't care to lose that much but I feel really bloated lately.. My weight isn't up but I feel like my face looks really "full" lately, exhibit a:
Maybe I'm just retaining water or something but either way I'm hoping the Shakeology cleanse goes to work right away on my chipmunk cheeks!

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Tazo brand Zen green tea? It's my favorite and way better than plain green tea. You can get it at Target, Meijer, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried that Ferreh, but I will check into it.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete