Tuesday, April 10, 2012

5 months later!

My husband would describe me as a blog-aholic. I faithfully read about 20 blogs but I always end up neglecting my own, oops! I've been gone for so long I'll just throw some updates and photos on what I've been up to and hop back on this blogging train!

-We moved to Auburn, AL and I am so THRILLED to be here. Russell County had terrible schools, a ton of crime, and no shopping. I feel safer in Auburn, the school system is amazing, and I can walk to the Village Mall or be at Tiger Town within ten minutes!

-The love and I took two trips to Panama City and had an amazing time.


-I've been working on items for my boutique.


-Doing my best to eat healthy and my hubby has joined me full force!



-Fitness! Always make time for fitness, no excuses!



- Since our last trip to PCB I have been problems with my ankle so I bought these yesterday we'll see how they work out for me. 

- Aside from taking care of and spoiling these two cuties I think y'all are about all caught up on the Ashleys!



***EDITED TO ADD

-My boys won the NC!! GO CATS!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment