Thursday, April 12, 2012

If it ain't broke...

My first morning without Shakeology in a week and the whole day didn't fall apart! James spent the night in Atlanta last night so after I got Ethan off to school Kaylee and I laid back down and I woke up in time to have "brunch."

turkey bacon, egg, and fat free cheddar on honey wheat toast and a clementine

Since James was gone I didn't go to the gym and instead did Turbo Fire HIIT 30. Chalene Johnson always humbles me because I feel strong because I'm "Shaun T trained," but those drills make me a little pukey some times. I also went back to these old faithfuls.
I am a believer that Adidas makes the best running, cross training, and walking shoe. As a self proclaimed Nike hater I bought these a couple months ago. 
Why? Because they were a pretty color.. Ridiculous. I've been having some trouble with my ankle so I went back to what I know feels good.. If it ain't broke.. :)

When James got home this afternoon he wasn't in the mood for baked chicken so we went out for sushi and hibachi. It was great.

See?

Then I came home and had a York Peppermint Patty ice cream. OMG if you haven't had them go out and buy them now. Worth every. single. calorie!




No comments:

Post a Comment