Monday, April 23, 2012

Glasses

I know I blog about the most random stuff but this I actually need to sing the praises of a business. I cannot believe I've never reviewed this business before (though trust me I've told tons of people about this website). I went to the eye doctor today, and my prescription had changed just enough to give me terrible headaches. I almost never wear glasses and since my insurance will only pay for glass OR contacts I always use my vision insurance to pay for my contacts. Someone suggested zennioptical.com for my glasses needs a few years ago and I just ordered my third pair from there tonight. My second pair is actually still in great shape and I'd have no reason to order another pair if my eyes hadn't gotten worse (and NOT because I take great care of my glasses.) I know a ton of people with kids have had to replace their glasses that cost hundreds of dollars and I just cannot justify spending that much on glasses I"m only going to wear when I want a break from my contacts. Tonight I ordered these:

LOVE!!!

And the total cost??
Yes that includes the frames, lenses, and shipping!! Crazy!!

Both times I've ordered from them it's taken exactly 7 days to receive my order. Get your prescription know the distance from pupil to pupil, (mine is 62 and that's pretty average) and place your order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment