Monday, April 30, 2012

Insaniac


Very appropriate! 


Also appropriate.

I've tried several workouts but I keep coming back to Insanity.. It's hard, it hurts, and I may or may not cuss Shaun T and scream "who comes up with this sh*%?" at my tv, but it works.


33 minutes on the treadmill. 135 calories.


27 minutes with Shaun T 425 calories.. 

The calorie burn alone makes it a no-brainer for me! 

I always start each round of Insanity by re-doing the fit test. I don't have my old numbers handy but I know my numbers have suffered from just doing Turbo Fire and running. Oh well it can only go up from here.


Day one fit test. 4/30/12


A friend of mine who did Insanity said "The T in Shaun T must stand for torture." Since I obviously enjoy the abuse I NEED this shirt!


We're not all work and no play.. This weekend I had a date with this hottie!!


I would put up a picture of him dancing on the pole but I'm pretty sure he'd kill me! I assure you it was every bit as sexy as you're thinking though. :)


And again this weekend no pic of us together.. We need to work on that.

Tonight will be like every other Monday and will include chick flicks on the couch, while eating chick food, and wishing I had my strong sexy man home to cuddle up to.. I hate these out of town trips.. 


I think my kids have learned when these pre-made salads go in the buggy Daddy is away for work.

Off to make them dinner if my jello-y legs will hold me up that long!












No comments:

Post a Comment