Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Confessions

I HATE the "dreadmill." It's boring and because I am not the fastest runner and I watch the clock the entire time just wanting to be done. I should stick to Beachbody workouts but I WANT to be a good distance runner. I don't really care about speed I just want to run far.

In order to get through my time on running on the treadmill I watch the tackiest shows.. 
Thank goodness no one is in the gym when I'm there in the mornings. I'm embarrassed to admit I watch this garbage!

The diet was good today. I always feel like I do better when I start the morning with a workout and Shakeology which I did today. I tend to stay on track if I start out right. I had a banana in my chocolate Shakeology today (my hubby likes PB).

LUNCH! I'm really loving those sandwich thins with an egg, fat free cheddar, and mustard. I've never been a huge fan of eggs but lately I've been having them for lunch.

I went out shopping for a dress for A-Day this afternoon and the kids were starving and I saw Logans had an appetizer special and since James was in Atlanta working we went there. I had an AMAZING southwestern grilled shrimp appetizer. It was only 5 dollars and so good!

I did find a dress. Which I really like but I HATE my hips.. More oblique exercises please Shaun T!

And speaking of Shaun T. I found this great shirt at Target. This is definitely perfect for all of us Insanity/Asylum people!





No comments:

Post a Comment