Monday, April 16, 2012

Addiction.

I am addicted to mint chocolate chip ice cream. ADDICTED it's bad. So this morning I had this bright idea..

It was reallllllllly good but I'm always looking for ways to cut calories and in order to make it really minty I'd have to add too much of the cream and that would be too many calories so I went to Walmart this evening and bought this stuff! Hopefully it makes my chocolate Shakeology taste like  a York peppermint patty without all the calories.

Genius right? I'll update y'all in the morning on how it is!

I'm still taking advantage of the hubby being out of town by making easy healthy dinners like chicken salad and Baked Lays.. 
These are spicy but soooooo GOOD! Kaylee cannot get enough of them!

For dessert we are going to have some watermelon later... 

Poll is fruit considered dessert?


No comments:

Post a Comment