Monday, April 23, 2012

Slow and steady..

I am slowly but steadily losing the few lbs that I gained during the move and through the winter.. Finally with 8 lbs gone I feel less like I am carrying twins. :) I feel like I carry all of my weight in my dang hips..  I reckon it could be worse..

Dang those love handles.. I definitely do not love them.

I've got a couple more lbs to get back to this place, but right now I'm pretty content with where I'm at.

If I could "spot reduce," I would be okay with never losing another pound, but alas that's not possible so I just bust my booty and take the loss wherever I can get it.

The hubby and I had a date night this week which set me back a day. I gained half a pound (I have no idea how, he fussed about how I didn't eat anything), which I lost almost instantly but I feel like I could've used that day to lose and I lost a day.. Oh well.

A night out with this hottie was worth it!

Date night. Of course I don't have one of us together. Dang it!




1 comment: